HUCKLE WOOL RIB TURTLENECK - CLOUD722_CLOUD_XS
The HUCKLE Rib Turtleneck is the winter essential to complete any wardrobe. This knitted turtleneck is created to give you the comfort to explore the wilderness even on cold days and to slow down in your city surroundings. HUCKLE is the perfect item as you stroll through the winter wonderland with comfort from our extremely soft wool blend. Inspired by Danish simplicity and earthy tones. Wear this in the cold with a hot cup of coffee. Slow down - go offline.
- 50% Recycled Wool, 30% Wool, 20% Recycled Polyamide
- Global Recycled Standard-certified
- Made in Portugal
- Refresh by airing / Hand Wash / Wool Program 30° (Do Not Tumble)
- Wool products can be worn longer between washes due to its natural ability to shed bacteria and dirt
- Do not hang your knitwear for a longer time, since it is a product from nature it can loose shape. Fold it instead
- If your knit pills after use you can remove it with a professional razor
The fit is true to size.
For our female customers: Please note it's a male fit.
Find your size here:
Forét was created in the soil of our love and respect for Nature. With our mantra of slowing down with Nature, we strive to participate and contribute to making the change. The industry is in need of a change; therefore, we keep a close eye on all aspects of our business and try to develop our self and forét in the most responsible way, while still providing slow goods for your journey.
Join our journey towards a responsible industry and a sustainable tomorrow.
Read more here:
Back in 2014 two childhood friends wanted to create a brand that inspires the everyday person to slow down and go offline; using their eye for detail and design simplicity.
While reminiscing about their Danish childhood outdoor adventures, they had a simple idea to provide timeless designs and easy-to-wear essentials for the journey using high-quality fabrics and comfortable silhouettes.