GROW WOOL CABLE KNIT - ARMYF723_DARKOLIVE_XS
The GROW cable knitted sweater is made for the colder seasons. As the autumn settles and the winter comes sneaking in, it’s important to keep yourself warm as you explore the beautiful Nature. GROW is produced in Portugal in an Italian wool blend which makes it agile and ideal for your outdoor adventures. Wear it with your best pants and a cup of hot coffee for maximum comfort and feel the warmth surrounding you. Slow down – Go offline.
- Knitwear in structured Cable Knit
- 30% RWS wool 30% recycled viscose 35% recycled polyester 5% recycled cashmere
- Made in Portugal
- Refresh by airing / Hand Wash / Wool Program 30° (Do Not Tumble)
- Wool products can be worn longer between washes due to its natural ability to shed bacteria and dirt
- Do not hang your knitwear for a longer time, since it is a product from nature it can loose shape. Fold it instead
- If your knit pills after use you can remove it with a professional razor
The fit is true to size.
For our female customers: Please note it's a male fit.
Find your size here:
Forét was created in the soil of our love and respect for Nature. With our mantra of slowing down with Nature, we strive to participate and contribute to making the change. The industry is in need of a change; therefore, we keep a close eye on all aspects of our business and try to develop our self and forét in the most responsible way, while still providing slow goods for your journey.
Join our journey towards a responsible industry and a sustainable tomorrow.
Read more here:
Back in 2014 two childhood friends wanted to create a brand that inspires the everyday person to slow down and go offline; using their eye for detail and design simplicity.
While reminiscing about their Danish childhood outdoor adventures, they had a simple idea to provide timeless designs and easy-to-wear essentials for the journey using high-quality fabrics and comfortable silhouettes.