RAIN WOOL VEST - STONE MELANGEF625_STONEMELANGE_XS
As the colors of the forest starts to change and the leaves are swirling around you, the perfect fit is our knitted lambswool vest. RAIN is made to keep you comfortable as you're spending a day at the office or a slow sunday at home. As you head outside for your everyday journey, our Italian wool blend will keep you safe and sound when exploring Natures sacred fields, where the soul of this vest has nestled. Wear it over a shirt for a clean and comfy look. Slow down - go offline.
- Stone Mélange
- 30% RWS wool 30% recycled viscose 35% recycled polyester 5% recycled cashmere
- Made in Portugal
- Refresh by airing / Hand Wash / Wool Program 30° (Do Not Tumble)
- Wool products can be worn longer between washes due to its natural ability to shed bacteria and dirt
- Do not hang your knitwear for a longer time, since it is a product from nature it can loose shape. Fold it instead
- If your knit pills after use you can remove it with a professional razor
The fit is true to size.
For our female customers: Please note it's a male fit.
Find your size here:
Forét was created in the soil of our love and respect for Nature. With our mantra of slowing down with Nature, we strive to participate and contribute to making the change. The industry is in need of a change; therefore, we keep a close eye on all aspects of our business and try to develop our self and forét in the most responsible way, while still providing slow goods for your journey.
Join our journey towards a responsible industry and a sustainable tomorrow.
Read more here:
Back in 2014 two childhood friends wanted to create a brand that inspires the everyday person to slow down and go offline; using their eye for detail and design simplicity.
While reminiscing about their Danish childhood outdoor adventures, they had a simple idea to provide timeless designs and easy-to-wear essentials for the journey using high-quality fabrics and comfortable silhouettes.